What You Do
- Select the service that best suits your needs.
- Fill out our simple form providing us with your name, email address and query letter.
Click here for Query Tips
- Make your payment. Click the submit button - then it's over to us.
- Based on the services you select, your query letter will be emailed to our database of industry professionals on your behalf.
- All emails will be generated with your personal email address so producers, managers and agents will respond directly to you.
- We will provide you with a list of all recipients to assist you with your campaign management.
What You Should Know Before Querying
- Before querying, all writers should note the fact that screenwriting is a highly competitive industry. Only a small percentage of scripts that are written will make it to the screen. Markets fluctuate, and development needs are constantly changing. Currently, in this tough economic climate, producers and agents are being hyper-selective about the scripts they choose to read.
- When a writer uses our services, we ask that they acknowledge the above and be aware that we don’t guarantee responses to their query letter, or that their script will be requested. In addition, the writer can only expect to hear from producers and agents who are interested in reading the script. Generally speaking, time constraints make it impossible for industry professionals to respond to each individual query if it’s a “pass”.
- Finally, we strongly recommend that every writer take the time to make sure they’ve written the best query letter that they possibly can. Remember, the query letter is the first contact that a screenwriter will make with industry professionals.