1) You are the sole owner/s and author/s of the Material and have the exclusive right and authority to submit the Material to Scriptblaster upon the terms and conditions set forth herein, and none of the rights granted herein will libel or defame any third party or otherwise violate the rights of any third party, whether under copyright or otherwise.
2) The Material is submitted to Scriptblaster voluntarily and not in confidence, and no confidential or fiduciary relationship between you and Scriptblaster exists or is being created by the agreement or by your submission of Material.
3) Scriptblaster shall have the right to terminate your use of the Scriptblaster services if it deems in it’s sole and absolute discretion that you have violated the agreement and the terms and conditions set forth herein, which includes the submission of obscene, defamatory, illegal or offensive Material.
4) You shall defend, indemnify and hold Scriptblaster harmless from and against all liability, demands, losses, damages, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or relating to your use of Scriptblaster, or any breach or claim of breach of this agreement. Under no condition or circumstances (including but not limited to negligence), will Scriptblaster be responsible to you for any indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages or losses which you may incur in relation to your use or the use by others of Scriptblaster services or in relation to any of the data or Materials transmitted through or existing within the Scriptblaster system, even if Scriptblaster has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
5) Scriptblaster does not act as a representative to writers in any way shape or form.
6) It is your sole responsibility to protect your Material, including filing or registration with Writers Guild of America or the United States Copyright office.
7) Scriptblaster does not guarantee that any requests will be made for your Material when using the Scriptblaster services.
8) Scriptblaster may have access to literary ideas that may be similar or identical to your Material in theme, idea, plot or other respects. You will not be entitled to any compensation because of the use of any such similar or identical Material that may have been independently created by any producer, agent, manager or industry professional on the Scriptblaster lists.
9) While every effort is made to keep lists regularly updated, Scriptblaster does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided or the exact number of producers, agents and managers e-queried
10) Scriptblaster does not attest to, or guarantee the validity or legitimacy of any of the industry professionals that will be queried on your behalf. Scriptblaster does not represent itself as having a relationship with any producer, agent or manager on its lists nor does it intend to imply that any producer, agent or manager has requested that Material be sent to them for consideration.
11) You understand that the fees for Scriptblaster services are non-refundable.
12) You hereby grant Scriptblaster the right to send emails on your behalf to the industry professionals on their lists for the purpose of the services purchased.
(13) Scriptblaster reserves the right to edit any part of a query letter submitted if it deems the material unsuitable or for formatting purposes.
(14) The Testimonials displayed on this website have been supplied by writers who have used the Scriptblaster/Bookblaster services since 2002. The results and comments supplied by the writers who volunteered these testimonials, relate to the individual writer and their experience using the Scriptblaster/Bookblaster services. These individual results should not be construed, or interpreted as results that will apply to each query campaign.
(15) Scriptblaster/Bookblaster cannot guarantee that a company will be removed from the query campaign, even though the request has been made. >
(16)Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement, its interpretation, performance or any breach thereof, will be construed in accordance with, and all questions with respect thereto will be determined by, the laws of the country and state that Entline Pty Ltd (Scriptblaster/Bookblaster) is registered in. You hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the country and state that Entline Pty Ltd (Scriptblaster/Bookblaster) is registered in and agree that any action related to this Agreement must be brought in a state or Federal court in the state and country that Entline Pty Ltd (Scriptblaster/Bookblaster) is registered in, and waive any objection you may have in the future with respect to any of the foregoing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Scriptblaster reserves the right to commence an action in your home state in regards to this Agreement.
(17) Whilst all care is taken when sending email query letters on a customer's behalf, Scriptblaster cannot be held liable for any errors,inclusive of technical and typographical, that may occur during the process of sending the query letter by email.
(18) In order to comply with legislation, you hereby agree to have your full address added to your query letter by Scriptblaster should you fail to have included your address in your query letter when uploading it to the Scriptblaster website. This address will be the one you have provided at the time of placing your order by credit card.
(19) You understand that by ordering any of our services, you will be placed on our mailing list and will receive periodical newsletters by email.
(20) You hereby state that you have read and understand this agreement.